1. Whilst every care is taken of the dogs undergoing treatment, and in maintenance of the water and equipment, all dogs receive hydrotherapy treatment entirely at their owners risk.
2. All treatment sessions, including those to be part of an insurance claim must be paid for in advance.
3. Session fees will be charged in full if an appointment is broken or cancelled without 24 hours' notice.
4. Dogs will not be treated without the prior authorisation of their Veterinary Surgeon.
5. Dogs with infectious or contagious conditions, such as ear, eye or skin infections, gastric upset, etc. Will not be treated. Owners are advised to cancel all appointments until the condition is clear. Normal cancellation conditions will apply.
6. Bitches that are in season will not be able to attend sessions until their season has finished.
7. Please ensure your dog's vaccinations are up to date and bring vaccination records to the initial appointment.
8. Owners are required to notify the hydrotherapist if the dogs' injury or condition worsens, or if the veterinary surgeon advises that the treatment is to be stopped or suspended.
9. We reserve the right to refuse treatment to any dog.
10. Owners are reguested not to feed their dog for at least 2 hours before attending an appointment, and please ensure that your dog has emptied its bowels before their session, (exercise area is available). A surcharge of £20.00 will be made for dogs that defecate in the treadmill, as we will have to close down the machine to clean it. We also advise owners not to feed the dog before Hydrotherapy and for approximately t hour after swimming.
11. All dogs must be kept under control and be on a lead. Dogs unable to walk without assistance are exempt from this rule.
12. It is the owner's responsibility to clean up after their dogs whilst on the premises and the surrounding environment. Poopscoop bags are available on request.
13. The Hydro Mac Hydrotherapy centre cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles or personal property, loss or injury to any person or dog whilst on the premises howsoever.
14. Hydro Mac Canine Hydrotherapy centre reserves the right to use video footage and photographic stills taken during sessions, but will always notify the owner should this occur
15. The floor in the treadmill area can become wet during hydrotherapy sessions, it is advisable to wear sensible shoes to avoid slipping.
16. Please ensure all dogs are clean and not muddy when they arrive for their session. lf your dog is dirty and requires showering and shampooing then a £15 charge will apply.
17. Only one dog at a time is allowed in the hydrotherapy room unless by prior arrangement and accompanied by the hydro-therapist.
18. In unforeseen circumstances Hydro Mac Canine Hydrotherapy centre reserves the right to cancel any session. An alternative session will be offered or a full refund given. Please ensure we can always contact you by telephone.
19. I/We have read and fully accept Hydro Mac Canine Hydrotherapy centre terms and conditions.
Hydro Mac Canine Hydrotherapy
The Red House
College Road North
Mobile 07971 480 793
Website: www.hydro-mac.com Email: email@example.com